Welcome to the Injury on Duty Pensioners Association.
"Supporting the rights of injured officers"
Have you been called for a review of your injury pension?
Browse all of the latest news... Read More »
- Reduction of Employment and Support Allowance (‘ESA’) from injury pensions finally gets put on to the statute books. Our advice to our members remains the same. You will need to make an application to the DWP for ESA and also Industrial Injuries Disability Benefit (‘IIDB’), as both are... Read More »
- Mr Justice KERR recently handed down a judgement in the case of BOSKOVIC v. Chief Constable of Staffordshire Police. The matter was heard in Manchester Administrative Court on the 31st October 2017. The claimant, now 42, left the employment of Staffordshire Police in 2002 with an ill health pension by... Read More »
Browse all of the latest case studies... Read More »
- Karen’s story On 23rd January 2004, at about 8.00 pm, Karen’s life changed forever. Karen, a police constable, aged just thirty eight, was attacked whilst attempting to arrest a male for robbery. The suspect resisted arrest; he fought with Karen, reigning several blows down on her head. The struggle continued... Read More »
- Who can join? We offer membership to officers that have retired with an injury on duty pension, or are going through the process of ill health retirement and expect to receive an injury on duty pension at the conclusion of the process. We have members from every force in the country... Read More »
- We are a support based association with shared experiences that provides signposting and opinion and as such we do not give legal advice. Support and information in facilitating you to deal with a frightening process is our strength and where IODPA cannot give legal advice, we can provide you with information... Read More »